Thread: Wanted - Gear designer

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Wanted - Gear designer

I need someone with some suitable software to design a few simple gears for me. I've found a few free programs online but they either lack the features I want or are beyond my ability to use.

I'll need a few gears desgined to my specs, but they will be pretty forgiving, I'll not be moving surgical lasers with them. I'll need either a digital file with the finished design that I can print full size or at least one hard copy of each, again full-sized.

If anyone is looking for some work on the side and can handle this, PM me please. Thanks!!
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Re: Wanted - Gear designer

Wow, there's not a single one of our CAD masters here looking to make a little money on the side?

To be clear, I don't need the gears themselves. I plan to make those. I just need the pattern, a full-sized *picture* of the gears in question, three different ones.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Default Re: Wanted - Gear designer

Pm me what you have in mind and I'll see if i can make you some pretty SolidWorks 3D models for you
    Projects: RGB Tower - Custom CPU water block

Watching someone else use your computer is like watching a drunk orangutan solve a rubix cube. They have no idea what they're doing and you just wish they'd hand you the damn thing so you can do it yourself.
    -TheOatmeal