Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I <3 apple

Default I <3 apple

So they screwed up my shipping address and I just caught it so I called fedex and got the typical call the shipper. I called apple fully expecting some ring around the rosie crap about having to take it back and reship it or something of the sort. Long story short they corrected the address still expect it to deliver today and I got this
    http://storeimages.apple.com/1825/as...d=0&layer=comp

http://storeimages.apple.com/1825/as...d=0&layer=comp

FOR FREE
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

Default Re: I <3 apple

Welcome to the walled garden of Apple, we've taken the liberty of removing the forbidden fruit. Have a nice stay!

Neat free stuff tho.
    Not dead yet

This is not my first apple stuff purchase, just had some gift cards I had to use. Not sure where the shipping mistake was made, but they have more than made it right.
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

Quote Originally Posted by diluzio91 View Post
    Welcome to the walled garden of Apple, we've taken the liberty of removing the forbidden fruit. Have a nice stay!

Neat free stuff tho.

just a small pointer... we mac people can run more than garage band and ichat...

nice score snowman
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if somebody sigquotes part of this.

Quote Originally Posted by LiTHiUM0XiD3 View Post
    just a small pointer... we mac people can run more than garage band and ichat...

nice score snowman
    Yeah, you can run Safari too.
    Current Projects
    -1979 Jeep DJ5 "Mail Jeep"
    -1981 Chevrolet K10

Everything you need, but not everything you might want. They do have great customer support though. That's what can happen when you don't choke a company to death through the demands of low cost. (although nobody is perfect)

Not so happy anymore I made three calls yesterday and two changes online to my shipping address and nothing has been done so in exactly one minute I will be calling apple and explaining as calmly as possible when and where I want my ipod and where they can shove it if this doesn't get expedited.

Well the lady on the phone admitted that the information I was given on 3 count them 3 different occasions was incorrect however I was not lied to. It is supposedly coming today anyway.. color me completely unimpressed with the customer service. They also shipped my freebies to the same wrong address.

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    They also shipped my freebies to the same wrong address.
    *sigh*
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

How would they even get your address wrong? Do they have people hand writing the addresses onto the boxes now?

I don't think I have ever even heard of something like that happening before, things being as automated as they are these days.

Perhaps they fixed the address but it's just not updated where you can view it?