Thread: This forum has spoiled me

Default This forum has spoiled me

I have been searching high and low for the past few months trying to find mods, info, ideas, and anything else I can find as far as modding and adding things to my new truck. Between this and another forum that is brand specific (volkswagen) I have been completely and utterly spoiled. Nowhere else can I find such a wealth of information. So much so that sometimes I just look through old threads or posts and find an answer to something so that I don't have to start a thread. So thanks I guess you big bunch of jerks.
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

Would You kindly... luciusad2004's Avatar

Default Re: This forum has spoiled me

I can relate. Nothing sucks more than getting excited for a new hobby or other interest only to find out that there are no really excellent online community's.

It's like all of the sudden you just don't know what to do anymore or where to turn. I don't even know what people did to learn things before the internet was created. I can't even imagine it. I just get this fuzzy mental image of someone slaving away endlessly in a library.
    What if I'm a Snowstorm burning
    What if I'm a world unturning.

I know some people that I can talk to but its kind of a I do not want people that know where I live to know what I have in my car kind of deal. I think I am just going to mount my mini ITX in the center console and be done with anything else. Haven't decided yet for sure. But usually I can find a forum of 100 people that have had the same car before me and they may have little tricks or tips that would save me tons of time or give me an idea.
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

people just tinkered before the internet till they found something that worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv View Post
    Or are you talking about vending machine choice C-4?

mmmmm... skittles....
    bench mark software.

video bios flashing guide