Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MybadOmen's "Dimastech Bench Mod" (not yet named)

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

Default Re: MybadOmen's "Dimastech Bench Mod" (not yet named)

Nice to see this moving

ATX Mental Case

Update 12!

This update is just short and sweet its a Photo of the base pretty much together to start building off of. Board in the center was just for support till the glue was fully cured.It has since been removed.

And of course the update wouldn't be complete if i didn't show the heart and soul of this monster JukeBench and that's the Asus Rampage Extreme IV X79 fitted with an i7-3930k and 16 Gigs of Quad channel Corsair Dominator's C9 2133mhz. Also as you seen in photos about its fitted with every water block imaginable from EK.Also to add to the Horsepower is a Pair of HD7970 Gpus at 1250/1750.

Seriously tell me this don't look like a v8 getting ready to go in a street rod Can tell where my background was before PC's.

And here it is the belly of the beast :

Hope you guys like it so far ..Keep watching for more soon.

Take Care

MybadOmen

ATX Mental Case

Update 13!

Getting ready to drill the holes and cutouts to mount the new parts i got from Mnpctech. I got 2 PC Mod Digital Thermometer's to give me the ambient temps inside the JukeBox part of the build and the other one to give me either the outside ambient temps or inside where the rads and PSU will be sitting. (Most likely outside the case Ambient) And because the will look cool on the Mod of course ..

Also i will also be adding the Popular Billet Machined Aluminum Case Feet from Mnpctech to the bottom of the bench to give it a really cool look.I love the small details like that it really sets a build apart.This will be my first time using these feet but i seen them on many builds and had to have them.

Here is a quick Peek of them before i start Installing them .

You can get all sorts of Modding supplies from the guys at Mnpctech as they are Hardcore Modder's themselves and know what we need.

For the Mnpctech website just click the banner:

Be back soon with the updates of me installing them. Take Care guys and please remember doing to builds at the same time and its only me here with limited tools. But im doing my best.

MybadOmen

Custom Title Honors

Quote Originally Posted by mybadomen View Post

Seriously tell me this don't look like a v8 getting ready to go in a street rod Can tell where my background was before PC's.
    that was exactly the first thing i thought of when i saw it. the led fan looks like a big ole v8 air filter on top.