Thread: CS:S - CounterStrike:Server

Default Re: CS:S - CounterStrike:Server

Looking Good

+rep

Quote Originally Posted by B1Gtime View Post
    Looking Good

+rep
    Thanks man. Also guys, sorry for no updates in a while. The case lids are dry, and I'm going to start painting the JB Welded part later. I've been really busy since I just started Drivers Ed taking up all my time after school, and I work every day I'm not at Drivers Ed. Except today :thumb: I'll see what all I can get done today, so expect an update late tonight.
    RIP Bucko

Greco101

You might wanna put a rubber lip about 1.5" around the cans so the lid doesn't eat away the paint.

Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by Greco101 View Post
    You might wanna put a rubber lip about 1.5" around the cans so the lid doesn't eat away the paint.

Amazon
    I'm not real worried about that. The lids themselves already have a rubber gasket in them, and the paint is only going on the Weld-ed part so it isn't grey. Just needs to look like it's 2 boxes together (and it's on the underside of the lids).
    RIP Bucko

Oh sh*t. It's been over a month since I updated this. .

I just wanted to say that since summer started a week or so ago, I'm having a lot more time to work on this, and I'll hopefully have an update tonight, or in the next few days. I work until 7 today, and I don't work again until Wednesday, so I'm going to take advantage of that free time.
    RIP Bucko

good hear from you again...

i love those little ammo boxes, even if they are a pain in the a$$ to work with. I've got a fileserver running in one under my desk right now.... hmm... that reminds me - I need to post some pictures of that thing on here... especially considering its been done for months now.... anyways, great work, can't wait to see it completed.

Quote Originally Posted by .Maleficus. View Post
    Oh sh*t. It's been over a month since I updated this. .

I just wanted to say that since summer started a week or so ago, I'm having a lot more time to work on this, and I'll hopefully have an update tonight, or in the next few days. I work until 7 today, and I don't work again until Wednesday, so I'm going to take advantage of that free time.
    Dude.. are you on the same schedule as me? I get off at 7, and don't go back to work until 7 wed night. Anyway, I'm glad to see this going again.

Quote Originally Posted by alphastryk View Post
    good hear from you again...

i love those little ammo boxes, even if they are a pain in the a$$ to work with. I've got a fileserver running in one under my desk right now.... hmm... that reminds me - I need to post some pictures of that thing on here... especially considering its been done for months now.... anyways, great work, can't wait to see it completed.
    Sweet! Definitely post some pics of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtM View Post
    Dude.. are you on the same schedule as me? I get off at 7, and don't go back to work until 7 wed night. Anyway, I'm glad to see this going again.
    Heh, maybe I am. Anyways, I really wanted to get some work done on this, but the day I was going to work on it, work asked me to work an 8 hour shift. And, I need the money for a new amp, so I said yes...

BUT, I'm off tomorrow and probably won't be going anywhere so I will work on it. If I'm not working on my Xbox (which will have new pics in my thread sometime soon... and some questions for experienced Xbox modders).
    RIP Bucko