• Hate it. Tastes awfull.

8 21.62%
  • Stop posting here.

5 13.51%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Coffee

Default Re: Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by AJ@PR View Post
    cSky, I'm going to get some nice, Puerto Rican mountain, small-family operation coffee for you next time I'm inside the island...

I'll contact you, to send it over.

Maybe you'll like it more.

If not, hey, we gave it a try.

Oh man I'm into lots of mountain grown types... Hawaiian, Jamaica Blue, and I also like sumatras. I bet the PR Mt. grown is fabulous. It was all the PR girls I dated that got me into coffee
    In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Guardian

Its coffee that keeps me living when I date those kind of girls.

tinfoil-underwear

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    Oh man I'm into lots of mountain grown types... Hawaiian, Jamaica Blue, and I also like sumatras. I bet the PR Mt. grown is fabulous. It was all the PR girls I dated that got me into coffee
    w00t w00t !

Then, it's a deal.

I don't have a set time to go "deep" into the island... today I'm going to Cabo Rojo, but that's via the coast line... if not, I'll ask my grandmother to get me some (she lives in the geographic center of the island).

But yeah, I'll get you that.
    w0000t !!!
    You're in TBCS?
    You do realize we're following a guy that's the

VP of Regional Sales for
    Darth Harrington's Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids

I'm just sayin'...

ATX Mental Case

I love coffee. Good coffee, not the stuff they try to get me to drink here at work. At home we have a nice Gavalia coffee maker and my first cup of the day tastes great. I also like it the way they do it in places like brazil...small cup, powerful stuff, great flavor. Im flat on my ass all day without some.

Also like the wine...props to whoever it was that said that, (unfortunately i cant drink it at work)

HATE mountain dew. I started watching what I was eating, cut out everything with high fructose corn syrup out of my diet. Now when i drink it its so sweet tasting it makes my stomach hurt after 1 can. bleh

Keep it.

Royalty drinks tea.

*goes and stands in corner again, all alone, drinking nice sweet milky tea....*

Life is like an analogy...

i for one hate coffee. ive had it many times just to wake myself up though. some days my dad takes me to his company's shop to clean up, and its about 6 in the morning when we get there. i just grab a coffee and load it up with hot chocolate mix.

ill take tea with milk and sugar thank you very much.

my mom and dad absolutely love coffee and as far as they're concerned, the fresh kona blend we brought back from hawaii was the best so far (we got it fresh bagged from the building on the plantation itself). kona is supposed to be right up there in terms of quality. actually, theres a molokai blend as well, and thats supposed be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Toy
    im pretty sure i was your car, but i was into mah music and didnt think too much of it

ok here is THEE BEST coffee...

Light version
    fill a medium coffee cup with 1/4 coffee, add 1 package of chocolate powder mix, then continue to fill with coffee until 3/4 full, then add milk and enjoy..

Heavy Version
    same as above but use 2 packs of chocolate powder, and used cream instead of milk.

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

I only drink cofffee when I need it if I have and big day coming up and I have got little sleep. Or keeping the buzz going when I have to drive late at night.
    Need a sig

Would You kindly... luciusad2004's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Keep it.

Royalty drinks tea.

*goes and stands in corner again, all alone, drinking nice sweet milky tea....*
    Ill drink tea with you! I prefer green tea, unsweetened and pure. I try to make some whenever i have a reason to boil water. Other than that i like Herbal Tea as well. Today i had this delicious lemon and ginger tea that my mom got in the mail. It was wonderful. Refreshing and naturally sweet.

Edit: Forgot to comment on the pole. Coffee sucks. The only way i can drink it is if i load it with sugar and maybe some milk.

Coffee vs Tea is the new Cake vs Pie
    What if I'm a Snowstorm burning
    What if I'm a world unturning.

I'll drink either. All kinds of tea (I have a collection of maybe 9 different kinds I drink regularly) and I have a cup of coffee every morning. First thing I do when I wake up.
    RIP Bucko