Page 57 of 108 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267107 ... LastLast

Thread: TRIBALOVERKILL, "Blackout"

Default Re: TRIBALOVERKILL, "Blackout" Updated--> 06/24/05

yor welcome
    geeze, cant wait!!!!
    and why do you allways say thanks at the end of your posts, we should be thanking you.
    "to lose a parent is a tredgedy, to lose two is just carelessness"
    -Oscar Wild

Custom Title Honors tribaloverkill's Avatar

Ehhhh,... well,... I do work for you guyz and you leave me amzing feedback. You fuel me to keep going,... I thank you. You thank me. It all works out I'm in the shop now cleaning it up and getting ready to start the last step for the xPO352r res,... soon as its done. Going to do a LAOD of blackout work!!! Cant wait!
    Copyright.

niether can we. im sitting at my desk doing nothing ,with no modding planned in the text few weeks... lucky me.
    "to lose a parent is a tredgedy, to lose two is just carelessness"
    -Oscar Wild

ATX Mental Case

dude, the suspense is killing me.

Project :: RONIN
    .:. C2D E8400 3.0 .:. Asus Rampage Formula .:.Sapphire HD 3870 X2 .:. Corsair XMS2 4GB DDR2 800Mhz.:. Thermaltake ToughPower 850 W .:.

Project :: RONIN [Dress Rehearsal]
    .:. P4 3.0 HT .:. Sapphire X800 XL Ultimate .:. 1GB DDR 400Mhz .:. ThermalTake Big Typhoon Cooler .:. ThermalRock Ninja Power 420W .:.
    [Microlab Case with Custom Front Mesh Bezel]

Sponsors :: Koolance

Going to try and finish it today. Dont know if thats going to happen seeing that I only got like 4 hours of sleep in 2 days.
    Copyright.

Overclocked

This ill be quite the momentous occasion. What are your plans to celebrate? Play the HL2 that you bought a year ago?

Fresh Paint

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxNation88
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????

Yea yea yea,.... I'm on it. I had a to wait a bit for my arms to heal. I really messed them up. They are feeling great now. Going to work on it now. Shouldnt had went snow boarding,.... my brother went snow boarding too,... messed up his shoulder! Not broke or dislocated,... they said seperated whatever that means. I dont know. Anyways,... working on blackout tonight. Do not be surprised if I remake the HDD rack. If I do I will be selling the old one.
    Copyright.

Fresh Paint

Oh, No problem! Just wonderin' what happened

Ok,... been working on blackout. Finally. Havent really got anything done. Just planning. This is what I am going to do. I am going to remake the HDD rack. I am not satisfied with it. First I noticed some things about it that I dont like, such as one side is a 1/16th wider then the other side. how that happened,... I dont know. Another major problem,... in which I dont know how this happened too,........ is that the width of the entire piece is too big! It wider then the case! I tried to figure out if I was missing something,... but cant figure out why I made it that wide. Again,... it to wide by a 1/16th to an 1/8th of an inch. A big no no. Anyways,... been planning a new rack,... a better one. The only thing is that the new rack only holds 4 HDDs. The old rack which held six was causing major design problems with fitting it and everything that will be attached to it. It would be really cutting it close with six. I could fit six easily if I was designing everything from scratch but I am not,... I'm modding the existing. Which really sucks in my opinion. I would much rather design my own S@#$. LOL. My opinion. Anyways,... it will hold 4, the HDDs will be held in a normal flat or horizontal position. There will be a nice 120mm fan on the side of the rack pulling air through the drives. Going to try and rig it so the fan blows it right out the bottom of the case using yet another shield The rack will be hung from the 5.25 like th eold one. There will be brackets to hold the rack firm to the bottom of the case. Brackets such as what used to hold the reservoir still. The HDDs will still have a shiled or shields. I think that all I am willing to tell you now. Should have the rack done over night. Will post pics later. Till then,...
    Copyright.