Thread: Halo 3 "Clan"

I mod everything I touch. Indybird's Avatar

Default Halo 3 "Clan"

Attention all Halo players, I've got something to tell you. Me and my friend have setup our halo gaming clan again, thanks to Halo 3's release. Though Halo 3 doesn't have built-in clans, it doesn't matter since this clan will include players of all three halos.

The clan name is Halo 180 and our website is www.halo180.com

Though the clan will have some intra-clan matches and possibly a few inter-clan matches, our focus is on making entertaining videos and/or mods of Halo 2 and Halo 3; Halo 180 is a very casual clan and we don't care if you are in other clans also.

If you play Halo 3, Halo 2 Vista, Halo 2 or Halo PC then you can join the clan. If you don't have a xbox live account or gamertag, then you can make your own Halo Symbol using our symbol maker. Just hit us up in our forums, follow the registration instructions and you can join the clan. Right now our clan only consists of my friends that I know personally, so theres not a whole lot of people on there right now.

Let me know if you want to join, I'd love to see you all on there!

-Indybird

Official Wallabies Supporter Pointy_Stick's Avatar

Default Re: Halo 3 "Clan"

I am so in. I'll fire a friend request off to you in Xbox Live. My gamertag is "Hrung". I'll also register on the forums.
    http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3152/siguf0.jpg

We'll be making our first video this weekend; check our front page for info.

It would be great if a lot of people from here could register and participate in our video, many scenes will need 16 players...

-Indybird

Sorry about the link, I fixed it.

-Indybird