Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: other outlets

Fresh Paint

Default other outlets

Since modding is a very creative hobby and attracts creative people, I just got to ask what are people's other creative outlets.

I myself write both poetry and prose, paint and convert 40K models and am learning the guitar what do you guys do besides mod?
    That still counts as one!!!

Austral Alien

Default Re: oher outlets

Other than mod? Work on my collection of motorcycles and my couple of old cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    hahaha..."Wacky"
    -Wackello Capello

i sleep ^_^

EDIT: 100th post!! yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    I'm starting to worry that I may become genuinely funny at some point. Then there will be no hope.

How Big's Your Mouth?! gaz_the_chav's Avatar

I play the piano and guitar (piano better at pro level ) I also like working on cars!

-gaz

I play guitar. And besides work, that's pretty much all I do in a day. Usually 4+ hours a day. I just can't get enough of it. There's so much you can do, and you can always improve. In case you wanted to know...

Guitar: Dean '79 Flying V
    Amp: Line 6 Spider III 120W (and until I sell it... Ibanez ToneBlaster TB100R 100W)
    RIP Bucko

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

hmm. Other than working I also enjoy working on a few 40k models. Playing tons (probably to many if you ask the wife) of video games. If i had an old car to tinker I would. My wife won't let me touch our Jeep with a 10' pole. Umm. I sit and wish I still had my paintball gun cause that is a pretty good rush when you're in a good fire fight. Other than that do stuff around the house to try and keep it clean.

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."

Default Re: other outlets

I play video games, SCUBA dive, hunt, fish, cook, take photos, and grow orchids.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, con a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyse a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects"

Robert A. Heinlein

Wife.. 3 kids.. just bought a house (can't wait for closing!). 12 hour shifts at work. Other than that, I've been playing music for over 20 years. Clarinet, sax, trumpet (ALL brass instruments), percussion. Most recently, I've been playing (acoustic) guitar. Yamaha FG340. I'm not as good as I would like to be, but it's still fun. I'm completely self taught.

editing, scenario writing, reading, movies, skateboard for over 20 years, guitar, piano, party (I'm quite good at it )

Anyone who think a computer is sexy need to #$? and fast

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Going out, Moding, Gaming, this forum.
    Need a sig