Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Genetics

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Default Re: Genetics

Instead of making the water cooling loop(s) bubbly, get another loop of tubing that doesn't go to anything and mess with that all you want. You could also set up a Jurrasic Park-ish thing because that movie was big on genetics from what I remember, heh heh heh.

Ya Ryoken that is what I was thinking I dont have water cooling nor have the money for it so I was thinking some tubing and take a aquarium airthing and put it in the tube and there i got but its on hold at the moment i lost one of my p/t jobs so I am looking for a new one then it will start back up.

Sweet, sounds cool. Good luck with the job, I'm trying to get one myself... haven't gotten a call back yet, I'll give it a little while longer before looking around some more.

Well got some bad news about genetics I was doing some trial testing on it and unfortunitly its done. I had been testing on an old asrock board and celeron d chip and well everything seemed fine I started it up and BANG its went up in smoke faster then rosie odonald so needless to say this mod is dead it was comming along nicely i had a good portion of worklog done . Well the fire ruined the case and all the wireing so I wont be resurecting so I am on the venture for a new mod thanks guys for the support and FYI celeron D bad!

That sucks... You could still make the case and all, it's not like the heart and soul of a mod are the components in it, but the case and watercooling stuff and all that...

True enough once school projects are out of the way I will re evaluate the case situation