I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Default Re: Happy Birthday NightrainSrt4

Happy Bday Mate!
    Need a sig

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

Happy Birthday!
    Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream

Happy Birthday. . Nightttt Trraainn!
    Have a good one.

I subscribed to this thread. BigJohnson's Avatar

Happy Birthday man. Make it one to remember...Or not to remember. Whatever seems like more fun!

Thank you very much guys! Big 21 woot! lol

Actually I am really not a drinker, got over that after a long (or should I say short) summer back in high school.

But I just had the most awkward experience purchasing my first alcohol. Went into one big place down the road and looked around. Couldn't figure out what to get for a party with a few close friends so I asked one of the younger guys there what would be a good variety for my Birthday party. After talking for a bit he tells me that he can't help me out there.

In MA your license expires right on your 21st birthday and you have to go get it renewed. I went today and got a temp one, but it can't be used for ID apparently. Also, you can renew it early, but if its before your birthday then you get one that says under 21 on it. So I had to wait till today when it expired to go get it renewed so it wouldn't say under 21. By that stores policy they can't sell me anything as they can get fined by the state.

He was very cool though and told me a place down the street that would let me, and I went and they did. But ohh was it so very awkward lmao.

Thanks everyone once again!!!

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

Happy Birthday NightrainSrt4

Thank you very much!

I had a pretty great birthday. It was only me and my girlfriend as our few friends always go home for the weekend, and as all my friends are at other colleges or back at home, or had plans already for the weekend it was just me and her. It was fun.

1) I went and got my license renewed after programming class.

2) Then went and had my interesting experience at the liquor stores lol.

3) Went and saw Iron Man @ 3:00. Great movie go see it.

4) Went to the store to get some Red Baron Pizza and appetizers and ice cream as my favorite Chinese restaurant is closed for their 2 week spring vacation they take. =(. Also picked up some of those Roses Cocktail mixer things in the wavy bottles. Ehh, ok I guess. Taste like liquid Jolly Rancher.

5) Ate food. Had Birthday Cake. Opened presents.*

6) Watched Emeril while eating. Wasn't much else on, but Ohh do I love Food Channel so I was happy lol.

7) Tried a few Drinks**

8 ) Watched I AM LEGEND on on-Demand. Ok movie if it was on its own. Honestly I liked the book, was disappointed in it as the book itself only takes up half the book it is in and they don't tell you that. So I thought I had more to read and it just ended.

The movie on the other hand just completely deviated from the book and took every possible liberty. Good on its own, but honestly both book and movie left me a bit disappointed. Will Smith did do a pretty good job though.

Yup so that was my day. Fun. I enjoyed it.

*Drinks

1) I am not a big drinker
    2) I don't like beer at least none that I have tried, but then again all I have really had is what most consider the american crappola, so perhaps I will when I have something that doesn't taste like something funky that needs to be ICE cold to not disgust the heck out of you, thats seems to be triple watered down mind you.

We had a bottle of plain premium smirnoff, captain morgans, soco, and a 4 pack of Seagrams fruity things. Plenty of different mixer things.

I didn't drink much. Tasted bits of everything mixed with most everything.

LOL i enjoyed the fruity thing the most lmao bar one. My favorite was probably Captain n' Coke. I took about 8oz. coke to one shot of Captain. Seemed about right to my tastes. Gave the coke a nice slightly sweetened taste to it. Much better then the other things I tried.

Its funny how different things taste, and what you like, when you are trying drinks to find something tasty and not around a bunch of friends when you are just drinking to drink.