Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Logitech G15 keyboard Review

Woodworking unicycling bodybuilder tybrenis's Avatar

Default Logitech G15 keyboard Review

You can check out the new G15 Keyboard review at Power Packed PC.

http://www.powerpackedpc.com/modules...howpage&pid=13

Overclocked

Default Re: Logitech G15 keyboard Review

That thing is drop dead sexy... someone want to buy me one?

I'd like to see it go up against a deck legend in a head-to-head stress test

I would have liked to see more of the internals of the keyboard as well; does Logitech void your warrantee if the keyboard is opened? If so what are they trying to hide

It also seems to be adding lots of "bloat" to a system, I wonder if this is for real gamers or "gamers."

If you’re serious about gaming you want the least amount of software running in the background as possible. Fancy high graphics GUI programs that take memory and system resources are a bad thing. Plus I wonder how many interrupts this thing is pulling being hooked into your system for that fancy LCD

O'well I shall not rant anymore about people marketing to "gamers" and not gamers, but I will say that TG3 markets their "Deck" branded keyboards to true gamers that demand performance (with a little bit of style included, the LEDs) and no bloat ware to install. Though hackers have been buying Deck's as well... And no scirptkiddies or crackers, but people that know how to code.
    -Gutte
    No, I'm not a compleate Idiot!
    Some parts are missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Guttenaffe

I would have liked to see more of the internals of the keyboard as well; does Logitech void your warrantee if the keyboard is opened? If so what are they trying to hide

It also seems to be adding lots of "bloat" to a system, I wonder if this is for real gamers or "gamers."

If you’re serious about gaming you want the least amount of software running in the background as possible. Fancy high graphics GUI programs that take memory and system resources are a bad thing. Plus I wonder how many interrupts this thing is pulling being hooked into your system for that fancy LCD

O'well I shall not rant anymore about people marketing to "gamers" and not gamers, but I will say that TG3 markets their "Deck" branded keyboards to true gamers that demand performance (with a little bit of style included, the LEDs) and no bloat ware to install. Though hackers have been buying Deck's as well... And no scirptkiddies or crackers, but people that know how to code.
    This is true, a lot of "gamers" buy these, not real gamers. I claim to be neither, I happen to not play pc or video games.
    Typo:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Jon has altered his cock to compensate.

I was just critiquing the review, seemed sort of one sided. It wasn't even compared to another keyboard. Was more of a "wow look at this feature, this one, ooohh and this one too!!" Too many 'reviews' are like that anymore, nothing aginst you. Overall the review was great, I was just was listing some stuff to make it better.

Though it would be nice if somone just wished to know what the keyboard has on it, guess I’m addicted to THG style reviews. They can get plum rude over at THG at times, especially if something claims to be the "best" then falls short.
    -Gutte
    No, I'm not a compleate Idiot!
    Some parts are missing.

i have one of these keyboards the g keys reall come in handey in guild wars and the volume control is what i use all the time

I was just critiquing the review, seemed sort of one sided. It wasn't even compared to another keyboard. Was more of a "wow look at this feature, this one, ooohh and this one too!!" Too many 'reviews' are like that anymore, nothing aginst you. Overall the review was great, I was just was listing some stuff to make it better.

Though it would be nice if somone just wished to know what the keyboard has on it, guess I’m addicted to THG style reviews. They can get plum rude over at THG at times, especially if something claims to be the "best" then falls short.
    Thanks for the critique, I am always open to suggestions and advice. You are right, I wrote this review mostly right after I got it, and was still very happy about it. In the future, my reviews will be more comparative and harsh (well, not necessarily harsh). more and more reviews get to be like this because the reviewers want to please their sponsors so they can get more free products, it's a shame.

Thanks mate!
    Typo:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Jon has altered his cock to compensate.

ATX Mental Case

I dont have one I got a awesome Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000 boy is it comfortable!!

I have a G15. And I got this keyboard for the lightup LED under the keys, and the LCD panel showing me all the information I need in Battlefield 2.

That is until I found out they don't even support one of the biggest multiplayer games of 2005-2006.

were could i buy a deck keyboard ?