Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: which game shuld i get????

Water Cooled

Default Re: which game shuld i get????

can you post a link to this voucher deal? I'd like to see the options.

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

nice to see you too, buddy.

anywho, what kind of videocard do you have? or what kind are you buying?

^^^yea, definatly needed to have us tell what game you should get, or think about getting.

lol i was only joking i was bored and i thought someone who would take the time to take the mick out of my misstake would need an answer

i have already answered that im getting a 7800gt do you ever listen ? nvm but it can play evrygame ever well not ever but the current games

Life is like an analogy...

you should check if there's any time constraint. if your voucher is good for a year, im sure there will be awesome games like spore coming out by christmas that would be worth waiting for. if its only a month, well may is supposedly the month when the physx card and games supporting physx technology are coming out.

all im saying is that there are a lot of promising games that should be out some time this year and if you can wait for them, you might want to entertain that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Toy
    im pretty sure i was your car, but i was into mah music and didnt think too much of it

ATX Mental Case

If you have to get it now I would get Doom3 or Half-Life 2 both widely popular and very fun, in my opinion.

Water Cooled

im getting a 7800gt do you ever listen
    Yes I got that, but it didn't answer my question.
    You just listed the GPU. Nvidia doesn't make video cards they only make the chips then sell them to other companies who make the actual vid cards. Companies like Asus, BFG, eVGA, MSI, PNY, AOpen, etc.
    Also the voucher could be from a retailer like new egg, best buy or comp USA.
    So my question was what company is offering this voucher?
    Can you post a link to it so I can read about it?

im sorry i said before it gainward go on ebuer and its called a gainward goes like hell or summat

Rankenphile

I'm not trying to be rude, so please don't take offense to this.

You did mention it was a gainward card, but you didn't provide much information about the program itself - you just asked "What game should I get with my video card?", which didn't tell us much at all about the program itself.

I did some searching and managed to dig up the "Free to Choose" program that Gainward offers - the link to their page is here. It looks like you can choose from the original Splinter Cell, Hitman: Contracts, Deux Ex: Invisible War, Colin Macrae Rally 2005, Tron 2.0, XIII, and either Nero 6 or MacAffee Virus Scanner (why those two are listed under their games, I have no idea).

From that list, I'd have to recommend Splinter Cell, or possibly Deus Ex. If I were you, I'd look for reviews of the games that interest you and let that help you choose - none of these games are very new, so you could probably find them in the bargain bins at your local games shop anyway.

If you had provided a link to this page ahead of time, or given us a bit more information about the program itself, we could have given you much better information and advice much earlier, instead of all of this confusion. Again, not trying to be rude, it is just something to think about next time.

If you are looking for a good game to really push the limits of your machine and show you what it can do, as well as provide good gameplay, than you would do well to select Half-Life 2, F.E.A.R., Elder Scrolls Oblivion or Quake 4. Any of those games are excellent choices and are a lot of fun to play as well as quite taxing on a machine and very beautiful in their own ways.