Hi everyone.

So I have a pretty good idea for a mod. I picked up one of these iMo 7'' touchscreen monitors from thinkgeek. Here is a link to the one i got

http://www.mimomonitors.com/products/imo-pivot-touch

I have been using it for a few weeks now, and I love it. I was thinking about using it as a mod for my case. I have a coolermaster storm scout case, and if I stand the monitor up vertically it will fit in the 5.25 bays.

I was thinking about doing this... getting one of those electronics project boxes, example:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=2062285

If i find a shallow one that will fit in the 5.25 cage just right, I can drill holes in the back of it and use a wall mounting bracket to secure the monitor to the inside of the project box, then mount it in the 5.25 bays. its powered via a USB cable. I could drill a hole on the side of the box and run the cable behind the mobo tray and connect it to an internal USB port. I am faced with just a few problems/questions which is why I am posting here.

1.) i cant find a wall mount bracket for the monitor. I contacted the company that makes the monitor and they said they know alot of people who buy the monitors do end up wall mounting them, but they dont make a mount for it so they arent sure which mount people use. Does anyone know of a wallmount for this monitor?

2.) power switch for the device. the power switch is on the back of the monitor so i need to find a way to turn it on/off. Since i am planning to buy a USB card for a PCI slot (for the internal USB connection), if i were to disable/enable that card in device manager, would that successfully turn the monitor on/off?

3.) there would be a gap around the edge of the monitor once its mounted. I was thinking of getting some modders mesh to match the rest of my front bezzel. is the stuff easy to work with/shape?

What I dont want to do is mod the monitor itself. If I decide to put it back on my desk at some point for whatever reason I dont want to see holes in it or anything. I think my ideas will work, but the big problem is finding a wall mount for it. ive looked everywhere. can anyone help?

thanks so much.