Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Crysis

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Default Re: Crysis

I tried out the multiplayer and it was pretty damn fun. I like the multiplayer in that game more than any other. Read up on it at Wikipedia or something. The singleplayer isn't half bad either... it just keeps on going!

It came today YAY.

Had some driver issues with 169.09 so i'm back at 169.04 now.

Multiplayer is immense, it's crazy especially when you have no idea what you're supposed to do.

But it's really crazy, like if you suck. you will get murdered time and time again. i've only managed to finish as high as 5th so far..

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

I just got out of the first zero gravity area. Cool, but it got tiresome. I'm now in the frozen part and just... wow... this game is epic.

I mod everything I touch. Indybird's Avatar

I just beat the game on normal. Let me say something right now: that was the hardest "normal" I've ever played. The campaign was awesomely epic. I gotta say though, the ending didn't do too much for me, unless of course theres an expansion for Crysis or a Crysis 2.

What'd you guys think of the ending?

-Indybird

I havent got to the ending, just played through some more of it, got to the bit where you need to do the second GPS jammer. For the hell of it i got out my RL and shot it from a mile off lol. Then i jumped in the hummer, and drive on only to be met with 2 other hummers and a load more people, of course the first thing you do when that happens is umm... Crash..

I love hummers.... I drive while cloaked straight into another hummer, get out and move to some bushes, then take out the fuel can at the back.
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

I agree, take out fuel can is a great move, 2 shots to destroy a car? hell ya.

Taking tyres out is fun too, i have only done it once though, but it works. Also i found out you can take out the tracks on tanks to stop them moving.

In the base where you need to get the hostage out, i didn't die once, infact i've only died twice, after playing the demo soo much you really need to make use of the cloak to survive.

The fact that only you and Phycho are left already is like... oh balls, were all gonna die.

SECUROM SUCKS!

I knew Bioshock had securom and I installed it anyway. Now I find out Crysis uses securom as well.

After installing Bioshock, I played it through, then got MOH Airborne and tried toi install it. Nothing but errors trying to open cab files. Replaced the DVD ROM and it worked fine. I later had to re-install Bioshock (my screwup trying to fix the DVD read error issues). Once I re-installed Bioshock, I played many games using the same DVD ROM. A couple of days ago I got Crysis and while installing it I got numerous read errors on the new DVD-ROM. Had to replace it YET AGAIN (now I have 2 bad ones) just to install this game. Now I find out it is related to the stupid SECUROM! How can these idiots at sony get away with building software that ruins hardware?

But I do like the game!
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

i don't get it? with crysis you only need a cd key and the cd to run. then again i haven't removed the dvd since launch day.
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v

That is correct, but securom is installed on your system for "authentication". Same with Bioshock AND even the Steam version of Bioshock.

Who do I send the bill for 2 dvd readers to?

Hehe
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...