Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: post your "i cant beleive i have to go out in that" weather

Default Re: post your "i cant beleive i have to go out in that" weather

i'm jealous... its just barely beginning to snow here. bout an inch, maybe. snow more damnit! I wanna go snowmachinin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Still no snow here in NC. I miss it. It would give me a better excuse to not go out than "NC drivers suck." Heh heh.

I came, I saw, I conquered killergamer's Avatar

Well its cold here (Eau Claire) its 0 degrees. At least we have snow and that makes it all the better. I love snow! Makes me feel cheerful for the holiday season. =D Any ways yea we have like 12inchs of snow on the ground in the last week or so.

Ya its been snowing here in Framingham, MA. A few inches here and there. Enough to make me not want to drive in it. The SRT4 doesn't like the snow. But 250hp to the wheels is much better than the 350ish it had the first year. Much more manageable now in the snow, so I guess I can't complain.

It's freezing rain here. Fun stuff. I hate freezing rain due to the ice storm last year that knocked out my power for 2 weeks.

First ay of sunshine today for what a month or so ..... almost forgot what it looked like.

My Worklogs: Reality Bytes / Flux

An Ice storm has hit us here in Oklahoma pretty hard. We are with out power and heat. Our 2007 Magnum is under a tree. I wont be able to see how badly its damaged until I can get a chainsaw and cut it out. The same tree that took the car out, also ripped the power lines from the house to the pole out, of course when it ripped the power lines out it took our breaker box with it. So even if they get the power restored we still will have to have an electrician come out and repair that before we can get hooked backup. They have brought in 3000 electrical crews in from Arkansas and surrounding areas to help get the grids backup. There are 250,000 houses without power and they are estimating that it will be Dec 18th before they can get most of them back up and running. We tried to get a hotel room but unfortunately there are no rooms available for a 75 mile radius around Tulsa, so we are toughing it out in the house. Luckily our stove is gas, so we crank up the burners, and been boiling water, so the kitchen stays bearable, and at night we just all huddle up in one room under 4 or 5 blankets and sleeping bags. I guess we take for granted alot of things in our modern life, not even 100 years ago, all the things that we are with out really didn't even exist, and they survived, so I guess the important things is everyone in my family is safe, healthy, and we are all together.

wow man that sucks stay warm

ps how are you posting this laptop?
    if so save battery buy unplugging the wiresless card and turning the brightness to the lowest setting
    u probably know that though

stay safe

-ben
    check out my pc on youtube
    sorry for the lack of a decent video it was late

wow my sig sucks.. ha

After 3 weeks of -30'C it has warmed up to -14'C. Time to break out the shorts and T-shirts. YaHoo !!!!

What really irks me is that the remote starter on the van stopped working just as the cold snap started.
    My goal in life is to earn enough money to enjoy the lifestyle that my wife and kids do.

at least yours worked... lol. my remote start on my wife's car sucks. it starts the car but instantly shuts off. not very useful... and it does this 3 times so its kinda annoying. tried changing all the settings i could think of... and still nothing. gonna probably have to take it to a professional.

anyways... not too bad here now... was -7 degrees F yesterday though. whoo cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER