Page 39 of 87 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

OK so I'm lazy and gonna go for three in one instead of 3 seperate messages lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Camride View Post
    I'm in the middle of revamping my Core i7 system so I'll probably put a worklog up here shortly.
    Welcome and yup, new worklogs are always a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    can i post pics of my case mod diary of work in progress anywhere on this site. any help would be gre8t thanks.
    Again, welcome, and again, yup lol - there's a forum here for works in progress, and another one here for anything you've finished and want to share...

Quote Originally Posted by el_magnifico View Post
    You all may laugh, but things are much different in a third world country (yes, I live in one of those...they still exist).
    And a third welcome, and yes, we might laugh at first because we're all nasty horrible people. No seriously - modding is all about what you do with something, not what you start off with, so dive right in, you'll be more than welcome here...

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey

Hello I was referred here through a friend of a friend. You guys seem to have some innovative ideas so I'm thrilled to be here.

Do you guys do any console mods? I found your for sale forum and I'm gonna post my 360 in there soon, but I couldn't quite find a forum dedicated to console mod ideas. (long story short I'm gonna have an extra 360 that I can use for projects and whatnot)

Hi, I just joined..

My motives for computer mods are - photography

I am a new hobby photographer and I always had a liking for modding. But uptill now I have only done functional modding. for e.g. added additional USB ports to the front or additional HDD bays or a fan here and there.

Looking forward to postings pics of the my newest cabinet the cooler master storm scout with lighting only mods. If you cant wait then please see here

Hey Everybody,
    New guy here, never modded before but I have been doing straight builds since the PC XT/AT days of the 1980's. My last biuld was around 3 to 4 years ago, kinda fell off the scene since. Starrting a new build soon and really impressed with what is out there now. Big changes, even more so in the prices. Hell I remember when a hot 486 would cost an arm and a leg plus other human parts thrown in. You guessed it I'm a little on the "old" side, 38 to be exact so bear with me on some of my oint of views. I was doing some research and stumbled on this site. Looks pretty cool! Thanks in advance. Oh yeah from South Jersey just outside of Philly!!
    Thanks,

Valsmere

Fresh Paint

Hi there. I am Mika. I'm so glad that I've found this forum. I hope to meet more friends in here and I'm looking forward to knowing more information that I don't know before.. Hope to have a great time here. Nice to meet you all.

hello everyone...!!
    im here bcoz i was really interesting in pc modding, so hope TBCS can teach me how to...
    beginner here...
    thanks...

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

hello exceeda88,RollerCoaster, Valsmere Mika3 there are a lot of great people here .
    That are always willing to help . there are also a lot of great tutorials also .

Hello Everybody!!

My name is Carlos im from Portugal, i never have listen about this comunity my friend Bill Owen from Mnpctech.com give-me too know this forum and im glad too join! I love modding cases and soon im starting some project's that i want too share whith you guy's and give my contribute too the comunity!

Stay Modded

Fresh Paint

Hey I'm glad I finally took the plunge and signed up. I have been looking at the mods done by the members here for awhile. Totally awesome. As an artist who mainly does mixed media and altered art I found myself fascinated with the art being created here with pc's. The first thing I did right after signing up was go out and get an old 90's Apple IMAC. (I like challenges lol). So now it's on to the planning stage. Look forward to having lots of fun and interesting conversations and brainstorming with everybody. Proud member of a great community.

How Big's Your Mouth?! gaz_the_chav's Avatar

Hi guys!

Great to see the enthusiasm! Don't forget - any help needed just ask away. Looking forward to the iMac.

-gaz