Page 75 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2565707172737475767778798085 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Welcome!

We enjoy new people here.

Take a look at the Handbook. It'll answer most of your questions as to what the rules are around here.

We can't wait to see what you're up to!
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

Stopped by here b4 .. But this time cause I'm interested in seeing more builds/mods. Saw one of WL's on FB so here I am
    Signature/Graphic in development

Welcome!

Fresh Paint

Hey guys looking forward to being active in the forums

Hey Guys!
    Joined TBCS because I'm just interested in modding (planning on modding soon ). I mean for a 15 year old, it's gotta be a challenge, and since I like challenges I thought I'd start by joining TBCS.

Anodized

Through the miracle of stumbling across this place through googling something or other...here I am.

Some here may even recognize my user name from the distant past. Former modding forum staffer, veteran modder, even partnered in a modding supplies store back in the day.

It's great to see such a thriving modding forum even if the bar has been raised to such an amazing height. Great projects here! I look forward to learning as well as contributing what I can with my old school ways.

Yes, I do have a project as well and am posting on the air-cooled version of such. It's a compact i7 gaming rig housed in a Lian-Li PC-V354 case that I plan to watercool using very few oversized fans. Looking forward to the feedback and tips once I can start in earnest.

Fresh Paint

Hello all, my name is PM_DMNKLR, pronounced like how it looks. The PM is for my small-time, private gaming group/clan, the Plastic Monkeys, and the rest should be pronounced as "demon killer". Anyway, I'm not a noob to the industry, just a noob to this forum, as an active member anyway. I've often visited here over the last couple of years, since I know members on here, from elsewhere, and of course they post their projects on here Anyway, if you wish to know more, which is unlikely , then hit me up with a PM or something... pun not intended, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PM_DMNKLR View Post
    Hello all, my name is PM_DMNKLR, pronounced like how it looks. The PM is for my small-time, private gaming group/clan, the Plastic Monkeys, and the rest should be pronounced as "demon killer". Anyway, I'm not a noob to the industry, just a noob to this forum, as an active member anyway. I've often visited here over the last couple of years, since I know members on here, from elsewhere, and of course they post their projects on here Anyway, if you wish to know more, which is unlikely , then hit me up with a PM or something... pun not intended, lol.
    Ey dude ! Good to see you here !

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PM_DMNKLR View Post
    welcome to the party

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Now I want cake
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440