Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official TBCS iPhone/iPod Touch thread

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Official TBCS iPhone/iPod Touch thread

I can't believe it took them that long! I guess they wanted to be prepared for the surge of data usage? No single company could of handled such a huge newly founded user base. Even Verizon would have buckled under the pressure. But, that's what happens when you have an amazing device that everyone is going to want and you put it on one network. They should have spread it out over multiple networks. We as consumers would have benefited so much more if that would have happened. I can't wait until their contract ends! Competition is always a good thing for the consumer.

Anyways, about time. I'm going to laugh if they end up having problems once it happens. I don't think people will forget something like that all too quickly. But whatever, nails in the coffin, etc etc, can only be happy either way.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Is that still your Blog SgtM? If so, its looking pretty good!
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Yeah, that's my blog. Thanks. I used to have a lot of content on it on another account, but my host saw fit to disable it. I'm slowly building it back up.

Games: Fling, Papaya, Uno, Gametender*.
    *Awesome app for drinking games and drink recipes.

Other: Backgrounds, Sketchbook, Photoshop Mobile.

Eliminate Pro - Very fun FPS! Bit of a learning curve but gets easier as you adjust to the controls.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

My iPod and iTunes haven't been cooperating with me lately so I'm going to be resetting it to the default settings, putting a few apps I want to keep on it, and am going to put it into a drawer or some other safe place and leave it for a while until I'm no longer pissed at it.

Has anybody else had any trouble with pictures and music syncing to their iPod on Windows 7? iTunes just sits there spinning in circles doing nothing whenever I try to sync these days.

No problems here, although I sync pretty rarely.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Maybe my problem is user error, lol. I dunno, I'll figure it out eventually.