Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mod Music

Life is like an analogy...

Default Mod Music

this is spurred on by a recent realization i had. mind you, its nothing new, i just rediscovered it.

last week at work things werent going too good for the first couple of days and i was pretty miserable. on wednesday, a guy brought in a radio because he was tired of singing to himself. i noticed right away that when the music was on, things got much easier and happier.

so that brings me to my two question:

A) who here listens to music while working on their mods?

B) if you answered yes to part A, what kind of music?

ill start off by saying that yes i do listen to music while modding, and practically anything else. right now ive taken a fancy to music from The Postal Service. my friend sent me some of their songs and i liked it enough to go find a bunch more. its fairly fast electric music and its also reasonably uplifting and different. i would suggest finding some of their songs to anyone who likes techno or anything out of the ordinary. in particular a few songs called: Such Great Heights, We Will Become Silhouettes, Natural Anthem, Nothing Better, and Brand New Colony.

so now i open this up to everyone. start listing some good music.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Toy
    im pretty sure i was your car, but i was into mah music and didnt think too much of it

Default Re: Mod Music

I do sometimes, its kind of pointless while running the power sander or dremel, but when fabricating and other stuff I do.

I listen to country, jsut like I always do. Then what ever is on 20 on 20 on XM.

Planet Rock! It's a great Radio Station. It's pretty much a living stereotype. I think you guys can listen online. One of the presenters was going on about how he wrote the guitar rift for paranoid and Ozzy recorded it. They're petty, silly, and talk nonsense.

And they play good music

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Rankenphile

I usually listen to my MP3 player when I work on stuff, unless I'm using loud equipment. I like listening to fast paced music, usually some sort of metal or punk, to keep me active. Nothing like a little Maiden or Misfits or something to keep my mood up and keep me awake and alert.

D'Oh

I always listen to music.. when precise work is invloved, i like house/trance.. long mixes, big DJs, big crowds(from kiss100 mostly, but also other radios)... when i start to make noise, i push the button up and let my speakers blow the door open.. unfortunatelly, nothin compares to angle grinders or drills. And rock rocks! Apocalyptica, nightwish, within temptation.. oh, and enigma sometimes.. these would be my favs

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|

i always listen to ska

I always listen to music when ever i do anything, i will listen to most types of music but more into metal and punk

i always listen to music, normally something like :
    In Flames, Nightwish, Ozzy and other rock/Heavy Metal/Punk or sometimes softer music like Engmia and savage garden, its always good.

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

Fresh Paint

Well it depends, for example, on happy sunny days i listen so some good ska music, or when the day is really crappy and cold i listen to some good metal/punk like rammstein, green day etc.. usually on weekends i listen to techno... i don't know why... but i just do.
    [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Daniel Miranda\My Documents\My Pictures\mortalkombat.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by public_eyesore
    i always listen to ska
    Somehow, i allready knew...

All the people i know who listen to ska seem to talk the same way. It's similar to the way you post. No offense.

-Dave
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!