Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

Default Re: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

Sent 20$ at the last minute, sorry its so little and so late. Check cleared late.

Default Re: TBCS Charity Raffle. Helping one of our own in a time of great need.

Quote Originally Posted by mofo View Post
    Sent 20$ at the last minute, sorry its so little and so late. Check cleared late.
    Thank you so much. But its not little nor last minute.. the entries close at midnight PST on Sat.

Well, awesome then! Glad to help!

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Bump!
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Okay you can tell us who won now

Well PartyLikeARockStar won silly.

I have all the entries in a fishbowl, and working on getting ready to do a live drawing. I have had a cold for the last 2 days so its been a bit slow going.

I am aiming for the live event to be at 7PM CST. So keep checking in for more information.

whats the tally on the money raised?

I will announce the grand total during the live event.

Fresh Paint

Good luck to all and I hope there was enough raised for PartyLikeARockStar so he can get himself and his family what they need for their fresh start.

Quote Originally Posted by vashant View Post
    Good luck to all and I hope there was enough raised for PartyLikeARockStar so he can get himself and his family what they need for their fresh start.
    I couldn't agree more. It would be awesome to win something but waaaay more fulfilling to help someone who needs it. All I can say to rockstar is "good luck" and "pay it forward"

I hope everything works out for you and your family