Thread: I went to St Louis Comic Con!

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default I went to St Louis Comic Con!

Today was the first St Louis Comic Con and I was there! My two daughters were in tow as well. The main attraction was Stan Lee:

Unfortunately, the line was rediculously long and there was an $80 charge for a photo with him!!!

So we moved on to Henry Winkler, AKA the Fonz!! He was awesome. He showed my kids a magic trick and then kissed my daughter on the forhead

James Wong was there too from Big Trouble Little China! He was also the voice in Mulan and Kung Fu Pandas' dad

Other stars on hand were Dean Cain:

Lauri Holden from the Walking Dead TV show was there. That line was rediculous!!

And Tom Felton from Harry Potter

I had to go see Morena Baccarin from Stargate, Firefly and Serenity. She is so freaking HOT. I did go meet her and got an autograph too

Then we spent another two hours finding costumed people and getting pictures

It's official. I am absolutely getting a costume for the next one!! Vader maybe, or Hellboy? So many options!!
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Anodized

Default Re: I went to St Louis Comic Con!

Looks like a lot of fun. Wish one was close to us here in Utah.

Nice.. I bet that was a BLAST! I have always been curious about going to ComiCON just never had an opportunity. Thanks for letting me live vicariously!

Very cool! I've always heard that The Fonz is awesome in person.

Looks like a pretty good time. Crazy that it costs so much to see the celebrities. I'm sort of jaded about celebrities. I mean, they're normal people too, albeit some of them have done some pretty amazing work in their lifetimes, but they're still people in the end. I'd rather just treat them like people.

I've been trying to plan a trip to San Diego ComicCon for a few years, but things keep coming up like, having a baby last summer, and going to London this summer. I'm thinking I'll go within the next two years though.

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

I uploaded the video of him with my daughter to youtube

WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440