Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why aren't you modding?

Anodized

Default Re: Why aren't you modding?

I'm actually tryin to sell my comp for money to buy/mod a new one! But that's not going so well so far haha. As for the rest of my financial situation, we had a huge water leak and had a $600 water bill last month that we have to pay right away but we'll get some back in credit in the next few months....that helped make rent/utilities/cell bill/grocery bills total hovering right around $1000 this month...Which doesnt sound bad, unless your makin $1100-$1200 a month like me AND Christmas is coming up....my X-Center still isnt even done and all I have to do is paint it but I cant even afford paint! Hahaha.
    I'M A SCAMMER, DON'T DO TRADE/BUSINESS WITH ME.

Overclocked

I've just finished building my pc, the next step is to mod it! needs ALOT of cooling though.
    sorry about the sig size ppl!
    ==================================
    AMD x2 64 5000+ windsor
    asus crosshair
    asus x1950xtx
    2gb OCZ platinum
    ==================================

Sexy Hot Nurse ..... NOT!! b4i7's Avatar

no place to mod....so i only plan for now

oh...and im just about to update project vaio now

Noobish, but Trying.

Well, I know I'm kinda new here ... and I guess I'm still a li'l bashful when it comes to posting in most of the threads, but I had to put my $0.02 in here.

Dear Sir,

I didn't realize that 2 1/2 weeks without an update would be cause for alarm, I apologize most deeply. I have allowed work and family to take up far too much of my free time, this is obviously deeply regrettable and be assured that I am putting measures in place to avoid this in the future.

I shall immediately (if not sooner) return all of my attention to the progression of my mod, including the obviously overdue posting of updates to my worklog.

In closing I shall merely re-state my DEEPEST apologies for my lack of diligence, I had obviously not considered the undue stress and frustration that this would cause for my fellow forumers and most especially for the administrators/moderators of this forum.

I will do better in the future.

Sincerely

The Slacker a.k.a. FyreKnight

ROFLMAO ... took like 10 min to write that, kept laughing my a$$ off and changing it to make it more SERIOUS.

Seriously, sorry 'bout the delay but crap happens. I will be once again able to work on my case tomorrow and hopefully will have a nice Juicy update to post and appease the FORUM GODS by the end of the day.

'Till then peace all.

Fyreknight

In closing I shall merely re-state my DEEPEST apologies for my lack of diligence, I had obviously not considered the undue stress and frustration that this would cause for my fellow forumers and most especially for the administrators/moderators of this forum.
    Lol...don't worry FyreKnight...it was mainly aimed at the regulars such as Slug Toy, SnowFire, and the rest of the regulars who haven't modded in a long time. You're keeping a (kick-ass) worklog at the mo, so you're definately excused. Thanks for the laughs tho!

Oh, have you seen this? Made me laugh.

HOLY S**T! Just Re-read that comic! $100 to the first person to spot who the guy at the door was dressed up as! (How the hell did i miss that the first time round?)

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Anodized

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Lol...don't worry FyreKnight...it was mainly aimed at the regulars such as Slug Toy, SnowFire, and the rest of the regulars who haven't modded in a long time. You're keeping a (kick-ass) worklog at the mo, so you're definately excused. Thanks for the laughs tho!

Oh, have you seen this? Made me laugh.

HOLY S**T! Just Re-read that comic! $100 to the first person to spot who the guy at the door was dressed up as! (How the hell did i miss that the first time round?)

-Dave
    Looks like The Cheat from homestar
    I'M A SCAMMER, DON'T DO TRADE/BUSINESS WITH ME.

I will start modding in a bit.
    ATM I need some ideas
    Announcing: Project ******* (Soon)
    EXAC Will cease to exist due to me finally getting a new rig! BUT I will mod the new case ;P

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

-Dave
    I thought it was the kid from "Family Circus". The hair is different though...

I'm just waiting for my dad's loan to go through, then I can make some building supply purchases! (x10-20 6"x12", x6 9"x12", x2 18"x24" 1/8ths pieces of acrylic and hopefully a dremel.)

-SnowFire
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Yeah, it's hard to balance Modding/school/gaming/social time/etc and get everything done =/

so when situations like this come up, i generally push modding off to the side to make way for things I find more important.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

I've actually been too busy working out. For the last nine weeks I've been on a strict diet (Sometimes totally fasting for days on end) and I've already lost 38lbs. I want to lose more, but that means no modding.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440