I think I found the reservoir you are talking about:

Single 5 1/4:
    http://www.primochill.com/index.php?...1&prevstart=12
    Dual 5 1/4:
    http://www.primochill.com/index.php?...1&prevstart=12

Both have 2 inlets and 2 outlets.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: First Water Cooling Rig

Oh, THOSE ones. When I googled your Reservoir it came up with two websites that had the same product.

THIS one.

Thanks for finding that Silenced_Coyote, I actually looked for other versions but couldn't find any that matched what he was talking about. I should of went directly to the products home page.

Okay, short and simple. That reservoir does in fact have two inlets and two outlets. That pretty much sums it up. lol

If you are looking into having two inlets and two outlets then that is exactly what that reservoir is for.

**oh yeah, one more thing! If you are looking to use thats reservoirs dual inlet and outlet design, the way it works is you put the inlets and outlets on either side of the plastic wall that you can see on the inside. This is so you are using fresh coolant instead of the coolant that you just dumped back in.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Thanks for finding that Simon,
    Possibly for the first time ever, it wasn't Simon who found it. I know, hard to believe. I can see why you made the mistake tho.

EDIT: Unless Silenced_Coyote is also known as Simon, which i didn't know...

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Possibly for the first time ever, it wasn't Simon who found it. I know, hard to believe. I can see why you made the mistake tho.

-Dave
    What are you talking about?
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

What? Did you change that?

-Dave
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

What? Did you change that?

-Dave
    LoL

I'm just messin wit ya, I changed it.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Yeah thats the Res I'm looking at. Can I still use a fillport with that or is it useless? One other thing. My drives are held in by drive rails (you can get a better look at these at the NZXT homepage), the only down side of this is that I cant screw my drives directly to the mountings. Will this be a problem because the res is plastic? I can take the pins off the rails directly screw the res to them but will that make it leak?

Pic coming soon.

-Dave
    Dont look too far Dave, Both names start with an S... It may be a sign

Anyone who think a computer is sexy need to #$? and fast

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    Yeah thats the Res I'm looking at. Can I still use a fillport with that or is it useless? One other thing. My drives are held in by drive rails (you can get a better look at these at the NZXT homepage), the only down side of this is that I cant screw my drives directly to the mountings. Will this be a problem because the res is plastic? I can take the pins off the rails directly screw the res to them but will that make it leak?

Pic coming soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimoChill
    Product Overview
    The PrimoChill Typhoon Single Bay Reservoir is the perfect solution for removing air bubbles in your water-cooling system. Installation is a breeze! Find an empty 5 1/4" drive bay, and slide it in like a CD-ROM, using the supplied screws to mount the reservoir into place. Construction is laser cut cast acrylic joined together to form a water-tight seal that is pressure-leak tested. Many bay reservoirs have come and gone, but the Typhoon Series reservoirs have been tried and tested to meet your water-cooling systems needs now and far into the future. Each Typhoon reservoir is designed to meet the ever growing needs to circulate and hold water in any cooling loop. The single bay reservoir is extremely versatile due to its 2 Inlet and 2 Outlet (max.) design. This enables you to have multiple pulls and multiple returns to and from the reservoir. Each inlet/outlet is tapped NPSM with precision, enabling use of a wide variety of fittings. The thread used is BSPP and is compatible with G 1/4 fittings. The inlet/outlet holes are sealed with an o-ring which is compressed by the flange nut barb (supplied), creating a perfect seal. For the ports not in use, port caps are provided. The top fill port is oversized allowing easy and quick filling of the reservoir with less mess. A durable nickel plated screw cap is provided for the fill port.
    Most of these features are exclusive to the PrimoChill Typhoon Series Water Reservoir. Each reservoir comes with all the fittings, screws, caps and tape that you will need to get your water-cooling system up and running.
    Features:
    • Easily installs in any empty 5 1/4" bay.
    • Constructed of laser cut cast acrylic with water-tight, pressure-leak tested seals.
    • Multiple returns to the reservoir.
    • Two Inlet and Two outlet versatile design.
    • Compatible with G 1/4" Fittings
    • 4 Total Ports (2 in 2 out)
    • Oversized top fillport for quick and easy no mess filling
    Includes:
    • Single Bay Reservoir
    • 4 Flanged Fittings
    • 4 Fitting O-Seals
    • 2 Port Caps
    • 1 Nickel Plated screw cap
    • 1 Fill Cap O-Seal
    • 1 Roll Teflon Tape
    • 4 Mounting Screws
    What/how are you planning to use the fillport? It has one provided along with the reservoir... Are you thinking of having an external fillport that connects with the fillport on the reservoir? That would enable you to have a hassle free design! What I mean is, you wouldn't have to open up your case and take out your reservoir (if you can't get to it) just to fill it up.

I would only assume that you shouldn't have a problem with the mounting of the reservoir into your case. It comes with 4 mounting screws that you use to mount the reservoir. It would be just like as if you were mounting an optical drive.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

I'll post the pic and you can see what I mean.