Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: YouTube issues

Default Re: YouTube issues

Lol...i have a couple of Athlon XP 1100's kicking around. I can spare you one if you can get a hold of a Socket A motherboard. (I feel like father Christmas here.)

For the record, i firmly believe that what goes around, comes around Drew; you don't need to pay me back for anything, because one day, you'll help someone out. Maybe that person will then help me, who knows? So i don't mind sharing and helping. If you can get a socket A mobo, i'll send you a PSU. I have plenty of socket A mobos, but i don't know what works and what doesn't; I'm certain they're all faulty.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Onelegout, thanks dude, closure is at least closure, I feel better now that I know what the problem is

Dave - Gawd mate, what are you like?

I'll have a squiz for a Socket A and see what I've got.......

That's classified.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    (I feel like father Christmas here.)
    For the record, i firmly believe that what goes around, comes around Drew; you don't need to pay me back for anything, because one day, you'll help someone out. Maybe that person will then help me, who knows?
    -Dave
    Did you ever see the movie "Les Miserables"? Has something similar in it and, although a bit old, it's pretty good; you might want to watch it.

Did you ever see the movie "Les Miserables"?
    I've never seen the movie, or the musical. But I have read the novel. (And it's genius, by the way.)

-Dave
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

What's it about?

A frenchman dressed as Santa Claus running about giving away PC bits to re-balance his karma like 'My name is Earl'?

Or am I a sad, uncultured swine?

That's classified.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    What's it about?

A frenchman dressed as Santa Claus running about giving away PC bits to re-balance his karma like 'My name is Earl'?
    No. I'll tell you about the similarity to Dave but the whole story is very in-depth.

There is this convict that escaped from prison and ends up being allow to stay at a bishop's house. When he steals all the silver and the police brings him back, the bishop forgives him and tells him to take the two candle sticks (made of silver...). He starts crying, etc, etc... So, like, 10 years later, he comes up with an idea to make money and eventually become mayor of a town outside of Paris. When he's visiting the police station, he sees a prostitute being arrested (not like today's prostitutes...) because she slapped a "gentleman" that tried to touch her or something. He gets her out of trouble, hears her story where she tells him about her daughter is why she sells herself. He is able to get her daughter from the family that she was paying for to take care of her but she dies.

The candlesticks come again into play again but the point of this is saying someone helped him and he helped someone else later on.

Get it? I hope so because I don't want to have to write half the book/script. It's a very good movie/book and I encourage you to see/read it.

I get it.

I think.....

Kinda what goes around comes around kinda thing.

What your saying is, Dave'll got to heaven. Or at least good things should happen, because of his generosity. And maybe not to him, mabe to someone else.

**** this is getting deep.