Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Default Re: TRIBALOVERKILL, "Blackout"

looking great as always

very nice again.

WOW TO! Incredible work as always man. +rep.

oioi tribal looks like things are going awsomly as per usual, i must ask though what is it you do as a job i ask this because A, to work them hours on this project you either have a really understanding bos or dont have a boss atall lol! and B, you are super super talented and should do this for a living, oh and what does the future hold for this case when its completad, will it be for your use or will it be purely a show piece used for shows by you and your sponsers?

Custom Title Honors tribaloverkill's Avatar

Dude I work at hospital as a nurses aid. Why? I dont know. for the longest time I didnt know what I wanted to do for a career. I've been a nurses aid for like 8+ years now. Now that I found what I really want to do as a career,... I'm on it I work nightshift. Most of time I am tired as hell. When I am tired I can not think. All of the cool stuff you seen this past month I did while I was on vacation. I was on vacation for the entire month of Aug. Blackout is going to be my work hoarse eventually. At first I will take it to a few events and show it off. Give you guyz a chance to see it in person. After that it will be used to do some gaming and mostly work, processing pics, updating etc. I dont really have a sponsors right now. ACRyan is more like a partner as oppose to being a sponsor. I will try and get some sponsors towards the end of blackout. I will need hardware for it. After blackout is when I begin my journey,...
    Copyright.

I forsee no problems obtaining sponsorship for that thing. Also, may I have it?
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Shotgun!
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by tribaloverkill View Post
    Dude I work at hospital as a nurses aid. Why? I dont know. for the longest time I didnt know what I wanted to do for a career. I've been a nurses aid for like 8+ years now. Now that I found what I really want to do as a career,... I'm on it I work nightshift. Most of time I am tired as hell. When I am tired I can not think. All of the cool stuff you seen this past month I did while I was on vacation. I was on vacation for the entire month of Aug. Blackout is going to be my work hoarse eventually. At first I will take it to a few events and show it off. Give you guyz a chance to see it in person. After that it will be used to do some gaming and mostly work, processing pics, updating etc. I dont really have a sponsors right now. ACRyan is more like a partner as oppose to being a sponsor. I will try and get some sponsors towards the end of blackout. I will need hardware for it. After blackout is when I begin my journey,...
    Well i dont see you having any trouble getting great sponsership from some top notch company's for that work of art.
    you diserve a break with all the hard work your putting in there and i hope you get it, good luck man and i hope it all works out well for you.

Greco101

God damn, I haven't looked at this project in a while. Any idea about how much you have into this project so far? Hours? $ of Materials?