Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 47 Computer Setup

Default Re: 47 Computer Setup

I dual boxed EQ once or twice back in the day, not easy. I cannot imagine trying this many. I think I saw someone boxing 8 accounts on EQ once, most only do 2 or 3. But 23!!!!! wow. just wow.
    Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
    -Mark Twain

I've boxed 2 on WoW at once from one PC (Karma). Comp had no trouble running two games at the same time, but controlling 2 chars was tough. I was running my war, and wifes priest.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Overclocked

I guess thats one way of making money... Don't know why you would waste your money on a character when you could build it up your self. To me buying a character is basically like cheating... you didn't do any of the hard work your self you just bought your way through it.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .jrauck View Post
    I guess thats one way of making money... Don't know why you would waste your money on a character when you could build it up your self. To me buying a character is basically like cheating... you didn't do any of the hard work your self you just bought your way through it.

Exactly my philosophy. I take pride in what I do in video games, it may not amount to much of anything in "reality," but at least I did something... well, now college is on its merry way and I now have the opportunity to make my mark. Gotta get my learn on!