Thanks mate is that with or without hardware?, I don't believe I seen the end of that log, it was a cool project
.
Was about to post a why I can't fix it splurge of text & thought damnit I aint quitting on it yet lol, just checked what 5mm acrylic I have left over & only just have enough to remake the 1 I really messed up, the other 2 only got a light mess up so I got the 2 ready made ones put them in a tuppa ware box perfect fit & poured boiling water on them & put a lid on it & left for 5 min & simply hoped it would loosen the adhesive a little & it did, had to use a very thin blade to slowly force them open & finally got all the pieces for the 2 holders seperated so I have a lucky 2nd chance to do these holders correct with jigs which I will definately make this time
Here is the redesigned fan holder which accounts for the 4.9mm pieces so with this they should work perfect.
Did a loose fit together with a side & back panel to see what it looks like for the overall height.




, I don't believe I seen the end of that log, it was a cool project
.




Reply With Quote


, also just ordered a scroll saw & range of blades able to cut from 0.7mm up to 6mm aluminium & looking forward to playing with it
, there are 18 awesome mods on display & can pick 3 this year, I'm not asking for votes & didn't even vote for myself but if you like it enough compared to the other nominees then why not
so far left of center i'm in right field



