Pics were broken duo to server swap
And I am not really a "plant" man
Finally! My package arrived
But first, lets have a look at some other stuff I did:
First of all, I will be swapping the EK D5 tops with other ones, since I do not want to be told that I used the wrong fluid if something went wrong with them -.-
I also made a top for the printed part. Dont know if this will be the final one yet, but I think so.
Under UV, it looks like this. When painted black it will not shine trough this much
Also made another plate for the back holes with M8 printed into it.
And a go trough thingie - will show more of this in a later update
And then these! 390 Euro worth of radiators from Aquacomputer!!! These puppy´s are the BOMB!
Multiple in and out points - will come in handy later when routing hoses!
Since these things are build as 140 mm radiators they barely fit! With barely I REALLY mean barely.
As you can see here, barely means that there is less than a mm to the wall
Because of this, I have to modify the motherboard tray.
Thats all for now fokes
Next up - Makin two radiators connect without hoses!