Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: The Gibson w/ Electronic Tint Window

  1. #1
    100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma city
    Posts
    2,017

    Default The Gibson w/ Electronic Tint Window



    will fill this out more as it goes, But just wanted to put these up here for everyone to view.


  2. #2
    Religiously tolerant. Luke122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,246

    Default Re: The Gibson w/ Electronic Tint Window

    Interesting! Electrochromic glass, or are you using some sort of layering trick?

    \m/ d(-_-)b \m/

    R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

  3. #3
    100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma city
    Posts
    2,017

    Default Re: The Gibson w/ Electronic Tint Window

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    Interesting! Electrochromic glass, or are you using some sort of layering trick?
    electronic glass, LCD style

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_glass

  4. #4
    Console God LiTHiUM0XiD3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    in your nightmares
    Posts
    1,002

    Default Re: The Gibson w/ Electronic Tint Window

    "Wouldn't you just love to hack one of those gibsons?"
    dude... thats sick... but does it have a little city of 3d building representing nodes?
    and does your antivirus pop up? or does it show up as a worm from a kaleidoscope? LOL
    absolutely sick man.... perfect for a lan.. if they dont know ya got it.. they wont jack it
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if somebody sigquotes part of this.

  5. #5
    100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma city
    Posts
    2,017

    Default Re: The Gibson w/ Electronic Tint Window

    Quote Originally Posted by LiTHiUM0XiD3 View Post
    "Wouldn't you just love to hack one of those gibsons?"
    dude... thats sick... but does it have a little city of 3d building representing nodes?
    and does your antivirus pop up? or does it show up as a worm from a kaleidoscope? LOL
    absolutely sick man.... perfect for a lan.. if they dont know ya got it.. they wont jack it
    hah it tips the scales at 55.3Lbs...Man your not going anywhere fast with it.


    Man if it was a wal-mart item, it'd have "2 MAN LIFT" stickers all over it.





    (Relay + Transformer for the glass)











  6. #6
    Anodized
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Batangas Philippines
    Posts
    56

    Default Re: The Gibson w/ Electronic Tint Window

    wow!

  7. #7
    Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: The Gibson w/ Electronic Tint Window

    This has been bugging me for a while. Where are the virtual skyscrapers? And the giant touch-sensitive keyboard?
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

  8. #8
    100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma city
    Posts
    2,017

    Default Re: The Gibson w/ Electronic Tint Window

    Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
    This has been bugging me for a while. Where are the virtual skyscrapers? And the giant touch-sensitive keyboard?
    haha he found a .avi background for his desktop that is those gibson servers floating around


    wish i had a touch sensitive keyboard that would be sweet!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •