Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: If you think liquid cooling is boring...

Default Re: If you think liquid cooling is boring...

GL Kayin, our hearts are with you. Hope snort is doing well too
    Not dead yet

He is, he is.

I'm sending out the first review sample of Flare today. SXR is getting it for Maximum Security, and Fuganater's will not be far behind.

We have a doctor's appointment for Snort (simple X-rays) and then I'll post a preorder thread for plain premix as well as discuss in depth the issues with a preorder thread for the Flare fluids. In other words, yes, soon you will be able to buy some of this. SOME, I stress. I may even pull out my TIM and play with it some more.
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

sweet

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

Can't wait!

I sent you a PM about what you told me, SXR, if that's not got it sorted let me know and I'll work on it in the morning.
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

Change of plans.

With my steadily declining health, I'm shuttering all of my current research into fluids, TIM, blocks, whatever. This will result in two things. First, I won't be playing with any more chemicals any time soon except to make Fuganater's fluid (since he sent parts for testing.) Second, those that sent money or parts, I'm gonna work to scrape up the money to repay you. I feel really guilty about even taking the money to work on stuff and getting so sick that I can't force myself to get off the couch most of the time (even though I know I had no control over being sick.) I'm at a point in this disease where I have to make a lot of tough decision, and this is one. I just don't have the energy to keep going.

It was fun while it lasted.

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

Sorry to hear that bud. Hopefully things turn around for you.

Shut up and take my money!

Yeah, take care and hope you get better fast! You better hang on to those research notes though, you've got some amazing stuff already, can't wait to see what you come up with in the future!
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw
    Will have another Aldersan pic in a bit.

Myrmidon

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kayin View Post
    Change of plans.

With my steadily declining health, I'm shuttering all of my current research into fluids, TIM, blocks, whatever. This will result in two things. First, I won't be playing with any more chemicals any time soon except to make Fuganater's fluid (since he sent parts for testing.) Second, those that sent money or parts, I'm gonna work to scrape up the money to repay you. I feel really guilty about even taking the money to work on stuff and getting so sick that I can't force myself to get off the couch most of the time (even though I know I had no control over being sick.) I'm at a point in this disease where I have to make a lot of tough decision, and this is one. I just don't have the energy to keep going.

It was fun while it lasted.

You know Albert Einstein did some of his greatest work from the confines of that very bed.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury View Post

You know Albert Einstein did some of his greatest work from the confines of that very bed.
    Though, Einstein wasn't a chemist and mechy.

Sorry to hear your health is further declining, Kayin; if there's anything we can do, you know all you have to do is ask. Is this a temporary slump or a permanent degradation?
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV