Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nox's Mechwarrior Mod Mk1

Default Re: Nox's Mechwarrior Mod Mk1

try to use this code:
    IMG]_URL_of_picture_here_[/IMG

(offcourse put a square bracket in front and at the back of that line)

ATX Mental Case

you need to enclose the address within [img] [/img] buddy, good work on the mod, keep it up!

EDIT: Dam you silver demon and your faster at helping people than me ways!!

sorry

Hehe, it's forum BB code not PHP

As said, if you want them to show it would be like

[*URL=http://www.lotechdesigns.com/host/images/8530MonkeyGlasses.gif][IMG*]http://www.lotechdesigns.com/host/thumbs/8530MonkeyGlasses.gif[/IMG*][/URL*]

Minus any stars so you end up with:

Anodized

Ok, picture code is fixed to show previews and I made some more changes and improvements today - might post some pics this morning if I have time.
    Thanks silverdemon and lotech!

Looks good so far man!

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Anodized

Finally got some time to post more on this box.
    I was digging through some of the parts I had gathered from the throw away Dell pc's I was given by one of the computer stores here and found a dual usb output that was complete, so I yanked it out of the parts box and it fits on my board!
    So I used my handy dandy nibbler and cut a sqauare large enough to accomodate it in the front of my project, so now I have a dual out for my graphics tablet and joystick. I also used some of my scrap sheet polystyrene and made a nifty lil housing for it.
    Also, I looked on 'ol google and found some industrial signs and warnings, which I printed out on white sticker stock and made use of all over this thing.
    Also just got done putting in the plexi window to observe the blinking warning LED over the hard drive when the computer is on. Still smeared with the silicone, but I'll clean it tomorrow. I'm tired so I'm goin to bed!

You can catch a sneak peek of the 'fusion reactor' I am building for the top to cover up the 120 mm fan. Its the white cylinder with the red coffee stirrers epoxied to it on the left LOL.

I took a closeup of the intake hole where the 92mil fan is mounted. I had it up to full speed using the tester PSU I made, and the damn thing will pretty near tow your hand into the box - I figured warnings about that were well deserved!

Still having problems with the LED's being too dull and washed out, even with pulls from other units like VCR's and other junk I have around. I'm not sure if I am putting in the right values to figure the right resistor for it or what, so I will be worjking on the displays and all that later when the aesthetics are done.

Wow, this is looking great! Keep up the great work! I especially like the Matt paintjob, and the stickers around the front. I'd also like to compliment you on a seamless integration-it looks fantastic.

-Dave
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Anodized

Thanks Dave! This is my first 'real' mod, and to get a compliment like that makes it dang worthwhile!
    This is a 'Mk 1' version, I am waiting for a matched set of cases from work when they do some computer upgrades, the IT guy is giving me a pair of cases from the same company, so I will have fewer problems matching size as well as I'll have some fronts to work with to make the optical drive placement a little easier.
    Off to work, then its a weekend of more work on this monster - see ya!

Case Wizard

About your LEDs being dull. Could it be dull because of their low luminous intensity? I wish I knew more about LEDs to be of more help...