LOL Tanks mateis it in a usable state though?.
Here's a picture to show the clearance between the fan holders & the optical.
And here is rough concept of the jig I'll make for doing the bending, this is with a slightly adjusted curve at the top so it will duct the air out better.
For the poles I'll be chopping up broom sticks lol.




is it in a usable state though?.


Reply With Quote
, got the jig materials & cut the 2 main panels to size & have an accurate model made for a guide for the jig, I'll mark up with the rest of today & get them made tomorrow.











so I only stuck the thin pieces together & the pieces with holes, so tomorrow I'll get the thin blocks sanded down to correct size & then stick the thin pieces to the larger holed pieces, then sand again for a nice smooth finish, looking forward to getting these pieces done with, that bending jig I made is begging to be used 