Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Lenovo Sensei

Modding the World, One Case at a Time Boddaker's Avatar

Default Re: Lenovo Sensei

Quote Originally Posted by SXRguyinMA View Post
    came out awesome! nice work! +rep
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
    Amazing new gadget idea & shiny good looking prototype brought to reality +rep .
    Thanks Waynio, I'm relieved it's finally done and off to the show. Maybe now I can get some sleep lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DonT-FeaR View Post
    one day, you will fail to impress me.. and on that day the earth will stand still. everyone will stop. and it will be the end of the world.

thankfully that day is no where near us. so until then. i love your work!
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by msmrx57 View Post
    So...... What does something like that sell for? Seriously though this is something that there is a market for. Unfortunately anything actually built to sell wouldn't be anywhere near as pretty.
    I have no idea what something like this would sell for, but I do know this particular one cost about $3,000 in parts and work lol. If this idea ever made it to market, the price point would depend on a great number of things, but it would definitely be cheaper than those interactive whiteboards!
    Honey Roasted Peanuts Ingredients: Salt; Artificial honey roasting agents; Pressed peanut sweepings.

Found a shot of Sensei on display at Lenovo's area inside the Venetian at CES (thanks to Charles for taking the picture!) At least I now have proof it physically made it there in one piece. Shame they couldn't get the projector to work.

Spotted the edge of Sensei in this video interview of the contest winner, James Fislar.

<Come on James, move out of the way, you're blocking the shot! lol :p >
    Honey Roasted Peanuts Ingredients: Salt; Artificial honey roasting agents; Pressed peanut sweepings.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

The projector was working when you sent it to them, right? Sucks they couldn't get it to work there.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
    The projector was working when you sent it to them, right? Sucks they couldn't get it to work there.
    Yes, it worked perfectly when I did the photo shoot, and that was literally the day before I shipped it out. Apparently when they set it up, the A700 powered up, but the projector was displaying an error code which was why it wouldn't turn on. What that error code meant is a mystery. I emailed him the pdf manual that explained all the codes, but never heard back if he ever figured it out. He should have been able to unplug it for a few seconds to reset it, but he said he tried that with no success. I'll have to look into it when I get it back and see what the heck happened. I might have to RMA the thing. Fortunately I didn't modify it to the point of voiding the warranty!

Fresh Paint