This lot took me ages to sort out, the place I bought my molex cable & fan cable mixed them together & they were a nightmare to untangle.
My first 2 ok crimps.
My first 2 wires done, but I'll be taking these out to re do them, so I'll use the rest of the atx crimp pins to get my technique perfect, but I had to make a new order for a pile of female crimp pins & a tiny bit more sleeving & some nice black fan headers, so yeah the sleeving is back on hold for the time being, at least I'll be good & ready to go at it like I know what I'm doing when it gets here& yes I now realise the heat shrink should only be showing a little which is why I'll re do these to get it perfect
.
The lighter worked out best for me, tried the heat gun but it was blowing the heat shrink around too much lol whereas the lighter worked perfectly.




& yes I now realise the heat shrink should only be showing a little which is why I'll re do these to get it perfect
.
Reply With Quote
, hopefully I never laughed at anyone when they mentioned it is painful because now it's time for them to say haa haaaa
if I ever did
, but they are very close but I'll leave it to you lot to judge 











