Really made sense to me to put that in therethanks 88
.
Would have got all the 5mm windows cut to size today but something came up so had to pack up, anyway got back onto it in the evening & with my new love of modding under a nice blue skyI carried on until it got dark, the spotlight on the jigsaw is so awesome
all of the windows for the left panel are cut to size, I'm doing it so I can decide which would be best for the tint so could go all light tint or all dark tint or do it all any combination, still need to add the steps on the ends but that shouldn't take long as long as I can come up with a speedy & accurate way to do it.
I'll try to get the right panel windows all cut to size in the morning.




.
all of the windows for the left panel are cut to size, I'm doing it so I can decide which would be best for the tint so could go all light tint or all dark tint or do it all any combination, still need to add the steps on the ends but that shouldn't take long as long as I can come up with a speedy & accurate way to do it.
Reply With Quote






















