Cheers AmEv
. I can finally resume now I have the parts I ordered
.
Been ages or so it seems since I done anything & got the needed bits to continue now hopefully to the end of this project.
So continuing with working on the fan holder lightingthis is with a UV LED strip inside the acrylic with about 8 sheets of laminating sheet in front of the strip, the strip needs it's waterproof cover removing so they take up less space & the holders will need some of the center of the bars filing down a little so here is a rough idea of what it will look like & the outer alternating tint pieces will be white LED from the fans
.
I intend to get stuck back into this properly tomorrow & make up for that long wait on the order.



Cheers AmEv 
. I can finally resume now I have the parts I ordered
.
Reply With Quote





















































so far left of center i'm in right field











& it has to be done with windows being on both sides 