Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What happens when modders are injured and bored...

Rankenphile

Default Re: What happens when modders are injured and bored...

Nice work and all, but I honestly don't think you'll be able to fit a mobo in there.

Maybe a micro-atx... hmmm......

:p

picoATX...
    I wear a size 15 shoe... it *may* just fit!

HAR HAR!!

Size 15 American or British?

Cos 15 in Britain is huge. Gianted.

I know a guy who has size 16 (Britain) feet. He went to a shop that sells 13+ sizes (they normally stop around12 in the UK) and asked for size 16s. They stop at 15! He has to get his shoes made by the manufacturers, it costs him a fortune.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Life is like an analogy...

oh god, i have sympathy for you man. ive had surgery too. i snapped a tenden in my groin area that was responsible for the muscle that lets you close your legs. soccer accident. anything like that is painful and tedious for recovery.

i should really have surgery on my shoulder too. ive dislocated it a few times, and it clicks and pops and has a disgusting range of motion now. its not causing me major problems though, so im happy just being able to gross people out by turning my arm around about 180 degrees past normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Toy
    im pretty sure i was your car, but i was into mah music and didnt think too much of it

Woodworking unicycling bodybuilder tybrenis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Toy
    i should really have surgery on my shoulder too. ive dislocated it a few times, and it clicks and pops and has a disgusting range of motion now. its not causing me major problems though, so im happy just being able to gross people out by turning my arm around about 180 degrees past normal.
    I have the same problem. I can dislocate my shoulder whenever I want, and I am one of the few people that can lick their elbow (try it!). I also have a ridiculous range of motion in my shoulder, and can easily grab my wrist behind my back. If I put my left arm behind my back, I can easily grab it's wrist with my right hand (dislocating arm).
    Typo:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Jon has altered his cock to compensate.

That looks like some serious ankle surgery. Love the cast, I'm sure the angle was weird. Are you going to keep it after they take it off?

Just wrap in it christmas lights and take a picture. It would make some of these guys drool, I'm sure. :p

The only interesting damage I've done to myself is shattered my pinkie and ring knuckles on my right hand. I can pull the pinkie out of socket. The ring finger healed up a lot better and only gives me pain whenever climate changes really quickly. All my other injuries aren't interesting. Broken forearm, slipped disc, broken toes.

I wear size 15EE. I have to order my shoes from special stores/websites because of the size and shape of my feet.

ATX Mental Case

Get well soon...

Cast looks excellent. Perhaps you could have an LCD with scrolling messages.

"This cast was fitted by nurse Smith......My leg is not broken....etc etc"

Again get well soon.

Ouch!

Overclocked

Hey, depending on how long I have to wear my cast, I was thinking of painting it as well. I quite like the black, although I love my hot pink lol. My question is what kind of paint did you use and how did you paint it? (Oh and why did you need surgery?)

I used a water based car paint called "Auto-Air Colors" by Createx (I believe, I'll see if I can find the link).
    http://www.autoaircolors.com/

Painting it, I used my dual action Crescendo airbrush, and I used the Aluminium (4100 I believe) and the Gold (4300 I believe).

I needed the surgery because I had injured the same ankle 8 times (grade 3+ major sprains on the same ankle, the same way...) after this last one, I just told my doc to tighten this thing up. I could not walk across a flat parking lot without possibly turning my ankle (I had done that on the 7th sprain)...

There you have it!

some custom title eh Cannibal23's Avatar

..... i cant even believe this thread.. totaly awesome.. what next?? anyone getting fillings soon? maybe we can pack some micro LED's in there.

seriously though looks like an awesome paint job. led's would be pretty cool too.
    - The stone knows not why the chistle cleves it
    - The steel knows not why the fire scorches it
    - When thy life is cleft and scorched
    - Curse not thine evil fate
    - Thank the builder for the trials that shape thee.