Thread: Room clean-up time.

Default Room clean-up time.

Hey,

I figured I wanted to spice my room up a bit and create some organizers. I took an old end-table and created a cool electronic charging station out of it. Also took some PVC pipe to organize cords and finally got some stereo equiptment in to get the speakers pumpin'.

original End-table:

New+ Improved:

The Desk PVC cord organizer + speaker setup

It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

Default Re: Room clean-up time.

Very nice! I am actually thinking of getting some old cheap furniture and modifying/updating it to go in my bedroom. Part of the concept includes built in charging in my nightstand. Be sure to post anything else you do with this as well.
    In Progress An Updated (Mac) Classic
    Completed Performa, BOX
    Hiatus Highrise
    Upcoming NightShift
    Cancelled Dell XPS, Framed, Busy

i am waiting for my new phone then im gonna make a charging station with cradels for everything from my PSP-->Phone-->other peoples phones-->what ever i have that needs charging-->Maybe even laptop chargers.

Nice work dude, nice and clean

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

Thanks guys, and all that white gook on top of that desk, I have no idea what that is. After using wipes, a bleach cloth and everything else, I ended up sanding it off! Well what ever it was is now gone but w/e, it looks nice now.

To continue the clean up I will be making cabinets that unfold from the ceiling; I don't think I have ever seen some before so it should be cool.

Thanks again!
    -knowledgegranted
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

that i must see

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

Well Instead of making a whole new thread I'm just going to out it in here because it has something to do with cleaning up.

I have managed to make my new blog, I encourage all to follow and please comment .

http://jamesatchue.com/ The first post was 2 days ago and I will start posting everyday. The blog is about cleaning my life up and stop being lazy.

BTW, those folding folding cabinets r coming

i still want to see them!