Never been good at drawing with a mouse lol, the hand drawing I tried on paper is far better
.
But I'm not quite ready to quit trying for a full window, Sniiipe dog on bit-tech mentioned trying freehand bending which made the cogs start turning with something John said about using gravity for easier bending so I've ordered enough for 6 attempts, overkill I know lol but if I get it right on the first attempt then it's just a pile of extra materials for something else.
So the new approach will be to fix the window to the top of the lip then go freehand bending to get it past the top curve, then take the window off, put the rods back in, fix the window back on, heat it & let gravity get it to the desired shape, 1 curve is easy, multi curve makes it trickier.




Never been good at drawing with a mouse lol, the hand drawing I tried on paper is far better
.
Reply With Quote

.





















.


